To highlight glass is a good way to make them special, and easy to, it just take some time to do it.
I did these as a weeding present for my friend Johan and Somphit.
Clean your glass with some alcohol, and mask them where you would like to have
the start of the glitter.
I useed ModPodge that was dishwaser-safe for glass.
And the glitter was from Silhouette, but next time I'm going to find some fine-grained glitter, which I think are going to look much better.
I'm so sorry that I didn't took some pictures of how to put the glittter on.
But I know there is a lot of it on Youtube.
- I put a copypaper on my desk as a cover and also to save the glitter.
- Put Mod Podge on the glass with a brush,
- Sprinkle the glitter on the glass while you roll the glass.
- Take the copypaper and put the glitter that are there back to the jar.
- Let it dry, just by following the instructions on the Mod Podge label.
- Repeat step 2 - 5 at least 3 times.
- Seal the glitter with a last layer of Mod Podge.
- Remove the masking tape, when the Mod Podge is dry, cautiously.
Here you can see my glass, decorated with a ribbon bow, ready to give away!